Try the New OneSearch
On June 27th, San Francisco State University Library, in conjunction with all of the other California State University (CSU) libraries, will be upgrading to a new integrated library system, branded OneSearch.
The new OneSearch:
- Has a completely new user interface
- Integrates book, article and media searching in one search box
- Expands the availability of print and digital resources
- Streamlines the interlibrary loan process
- No longer requires separate Library account and PIN
- Helps CSU libraries better meet the needs of students, faculty, and staff
Try the new OneSearch
Advisory: OneSearch still in Beta
Note that the new OneSearch is in beta and may not be fully functional until June. The information in OneSearch, including the items that you have checked out and any library fines associated with your account, is approximately one year old.
Until the system is Live in June, you cannot:
- Request items from the Library Retrieval System (LRS)
- Renew items checked out
- Request items from other CSUs
Please Contact a Librarian if you need help with our current services.