CSU+ to Replace Link+
The Link+ service to borrow books that are checked out or not available at the J. Paul Leonard Library from other libraries will be transitioning this spring and summer to a new CSU-wide service called CSU+. The new CSU+ system improves upon our Link+ requesting service with a simpler interface, longer loan periods and no overdue fines.
- CSU+ includes the libraries of all 23 CSU campuses. Only nine other CSU libraries have been members of Link+
- An analysis of the books requested from Link+ by SF State borrowers showed that over 86% could have been supplied by another CSU library
- CSU+ will deliver requested items in 2-4 days
- With CSU+ you can borrow books for 60 days
- With CSU+ you can borrow media, such as DVDs and CDs, for 30 days
- CSU+ is fully integrated into the new OneSearch
Last date for SF State faculty, students and staff to request books using Link+
May 27th - July 9th
All requests to borrow books will be handled using ILLiad
SF State faculty, students and staff will be able to place requests to borrow books from other CSU libraries using the new OneSearch and CSU+ services.